What about the purchase procedure?
How to prepare for my arrival in Bali in order to buy / build one of your houses?
Our company accompanies you throughout the entire travel process, it being specified that each of our customers is the object of a particular attention and that we personalize as much as possible all the stages, according to your needs and your requirements. The procedure is therefore scalable and flexible:
1. We will discuss together the best periods to organize your stay in Bali and you will decide, according to your availability, dates that suit you,
2. Your accommodation in Bali: we can assist you in this process and direct you to our partner hotels,
3. We send you a driver at the airport, accompanied by our customer manager, who will escort you to your hotel,
4. During your stay, we take care of everything, visits related to your purchase (architect, bank, notary) and cultural visits to immerse yourself in Bali (at your expense),
5. Our appointments in Bali: during our meetings, we will discuss the current market, our working methods, the return on investment and especially your projects, your desires and your expectations. We will organize tours of some of our villas, land. You will share your feelings and your favorite choices. We will proceed to the creation of a bank account. Then we can work together remotely.
Is it possible to organize a single appointment in Bali to visit the properties offered and manage the rest of the project from abroad?
As a general rule, our customers validate the entire purchase process during their trip to Bali. If despite the visits organized on the spot, you are undecided, you can perfectly give us a power of attorney so that we can, in a second time, acquire the land in your name.
If I want to reserve a piece of land, which documents should I provide?
When you stay in Bali, your passport will suffice. Ideally, the land in question will have to be paid before your departure from Bali, your presence being necessary for the signing of documents at the notary. If you are not on site and you want to reserve a particular land, we have the possibility, after a down payment, to take a stand on your land, waiting for your arrival in Bali.
Is there a withdrawal period?
In Indonesia, the right of withdrawal does not exist. In addition, looking for land to submit to you and to make plans, specifications or any other legal document entails for us a considerable work, reason for which we do not propose time of retractation. That is why in case of abandonment of the contract that binds us, the paid ares can not be returned.
Does being a Bali owner oblige me to have a particular visa?
If your villa does not generate income, you do not have to be in possession of a particular visa. Otherwise, you will have to build a company that will allow you to generate income legally.
Do I have to open a bank account in Indonesia?
This is better because in case of purchase of a property, you will have to pay the various expenses related to your purchase (property tax, insurance, salaries of your staff if necessary, etc.). In case of renting, you will have to deposit the rent amount in an Indonesian bank account.
Puis-je ouvrir un compte bancaire ?
Vous pouvez ouvrir un compte bancaire sans problème. Votre présence est cependant requise, mais les démarches sont très rapides. Nous vous accompagnerons dans cette procédure car il est nécessaire de disposer d’un sponsor pour l’ouverture du compte.
Can I open a bank account?
You can open a bank account without any problem. Your presence is however required, but the steps are very fast. We will accompany you in this procedure because it is necessary to have a sponsor to open the account.
Does my villa have any guarantee?
We guarantee our homes, against any major defect of construction, for one year. This guarantee does not cover cases of force majeure, bad weather, earthquake, floods, fortuitous event and other problems related to the natural degradations of the building. For your home insurance, we can direct you to our partners, such as Zurich Insurance, which insures the majority of our customers, against theft, fire, earthquake, flood, degradations related to volcanoes or any other natural event.
What costs should I face after the purchase?
The operating costs are as follows:
- the annual property tax,
- the insurance of the property, if you wish to dispose of it,
- monthly staff costs,
- various expenses such as water, electricity, internet,
- cleaning products.
Can you help me in reselling my property?
We work in collaboration with the best real estate agencies and can put you in relation in the context of the resale of your property.
What are the notary fees?
Notary fees relating to the rental or purchase of land are of the order of 1.5%.
In case of resale of the property, does the state levy taxes on the gain?
The amount of tax levied after the resale of real estate in Indonesia is 10% of the amount declared.